Monday, March 16, 2009

A New Day is in Bloom

So,
I've received so many emails and beautiful comments, from those of you who have heard this-or-that about the state of affairs with Palmerston.

In response to this,
I have no comment...
Other than:

Thankyou,
For being you,
And being so supportive and concerned with me as an artist and what it is I'll be doin for you next.

You're so RocknRoll :)

and regardless,
As far as I'm concerned,
I'm an artist, and what I do is create art.
So whether with Palmerston, or any pieces thereof, or not-
I'm actively workin on some new treasure for your EARS, EYES and SOUL, NOW.

I'm actually very excited about the stuff that's been comin together, as are some other people I am grateful to have in my life-network.

Make sure to keep your
Eyes, Ears and Mind
WIDE OPEN...
And tuned to this page,
Among others (listed below) for more updates as they come.

Sittin on the Coffee Bean patio, on Sunset here in Hwood, watchin the sun set...
I couldn't be more aware of the grand, mysterious beauty of things...

...Or more grateful for YOU.

Hit me up!

Twitter.com/iamfrench
Myspace.com/cfrench
Myspace.com/palmerston
Facebook (search "French Laughs")

Etc etc etc...


LoveLoveLove
RocknfuckinROLL!
f.

No comments: