Friday, February 13, 2009

ok ok ok (a coin for the fountain)

...so, ive been without internet,
while in the process of moving into this awesome old 1920's building in hollywood, but i'm back up and running-

news?

writing constantly,
recording as much as possible,
painting, not nearly as much as i'd like to be...

being crazy... aaalways.

keep eyes, ears and mind open
and tuned to this and all other of my/our pages,
cuz there's gonna be some awesome new stuff comin your way.


for now-

this is a coin for the fountain
and when its gone, its gone.
this is a lullaby,
a kiss goodnight
until we meet again at dawn.

give me something
to remind me
to remember.

if every dream is a wish
then whatve we got to lose?
each moment is bliss
a sweet little drug to use...

if every dream is a wish
then tell me
whats left to lose?
this song, this night,
this moon, this life,
and you.

give me something
to remind me
to remember.

theres one little star
that has kept me,
right from the start...
its a symbol of hope,
through the dope,
the confusion, the scars...

it shines on my friends
like a perfect work of art...
yeah, its somethin to see,
but believe me,
it'll tear you apart.

give me something

a coin for the fountain.

[photo by DAF]

lovelovelove
rocknfuckinroll
f.

www.myspace.com/palmerston
www.myspace.com/cfrench
www.myspace.com/livelikechildren

1 comment:

RokkChykk said...

Have I told you lately how much I love the way you write?

Beautiful, baby. Just like you