Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BANQUET (twisting in the wind)

Wide awake at midnight
When all the good kids
Are asleep
The restless western sky
Is a deep blue blanket
For the banquet of you and I

She tastes like Kedamine
When she's ready
To RocknRoll
The air around here
Drops to 50 degrees
And all the dogs start to howl


She was built right
Out of my mind
She was built right
Out of my mind
I find that the purest form
Is both Simple and Powerful,
Like blood on purple flowers
Perfect sex on the hour

1 comment:

willheim said...

wild. saw you at the key club the other day - flashed in and flashed away - all is good here in la la land - 11 months in - let the dance begin. making noise. keeping my head down. keeping a light on. going to be in chicago next week - just got back from toronto - was weird hadn't been in my condo since i was CRAZY SICK and it was like opening up a door into my mind a year ago - everything right where i left it - bottles and broken bits of my life - gasp -