Wednesday, September 10, 2008

james dean's sillouhette

theres a cool blade in my pocket
its hangin out the side
waitin for someone to pick me up
and take me for a ride
theres a smiling face tattooed
on my tired middle finger
so sick and exhausted
always workin for our dinner

come on out and dance with us
we'll write our names in stone
we'll love like we are not afraid
to be cut down to the bone
leave all our empty promises
for someone else to bear
and pull it all together
like the end is oh so near

DREAM AS IF WE'LL LIVE FOREVER
LIVE AS IF WE'LL DIE TODAY

orange on the ceiling
and bright green on our hands
light blue on the sliver moon
and red all over the sand
purple on your fingernails
and pink is in your hair
black is all around me,
won't you show me
just how much you really care...

No comments: